|I hate traveling!!! (and just for good measure)!!! Dont get me wrong, I love to travel. I love going to new places, and seeing new things. I love being in Florida one day and being back in Seattle the next. But what I dont like is the act of traveling. I am on spring break, and have woken up at 6:00 am both mornings so far. I hate jet lag that makes your schedule all messed up. For example waking up at God-aweful early hours in the morning, being hungry at odd hours when no one else is… It really irritates me. I tried to stay in bed until a decent hour, but I just had to get up because I was not going to sleep anymore. I hate sitting on airplanes for what seems like 26 hours to get home. I hate the smell of airplanes, and I hate what it does to my body. Flying cannot be a natural thing. Here is my proof: First of all, God made gravity. He also made us without wings. Our bodies were made to stay on the ground. Also when ever I fly, my stomach gets upset, and I get a sension that feels sort of like I am light headed, but not really. Maybe I am alergic to flying…
That for those of you who have not seen me rant or rave for a long time. Man, getting that out feels really good. Thanks for reading. Now since you have read my rantings:
Top Ten Signs Your Team Won’t Be Winning The NCAA Basketball Championship
10. Your top player scores 20 points a game, but most of them are in the wrong basket.
9. You spend most of the game guarding the mascot.
8. Some of the players joined the team for the free headbands.
7. Instead of drinking Gatorade, team uses timeouts to moisturize.
6. Typical motivational speech: “Let’s hurry this up so we can shower.”
5. The scorekeeper doesn’t bother to turn on your half of the scoreboard.
4. In your region: North Carolina, Duke and the ’98 Chicago Bulls.
3. You lead the conference in nosebleeds.
2. Team refuses to attend game beacuse they don’t want to miss a new episode of The George Lopez Show.
1. Players ask themselves, “What would the Knicks do?”
Just so I dont get sued, This top ten list was brought to you from the Late Show with David Letterman, on CBS. Watch all of the action on CBS (check your local listings for the time and station number)
Sunday, March 20, 2005