Long Time No Blog
Well, I has been a long time since my last blog.
That is because I have nothing to say.
Yet, I still blog.
Found this Top Ten List (not from Letterman or myself).
Top Ten signs you are in a bad Church
10. The church bus has gun racks.
9. The church staff consists of Senior Pastor, Associate Pastor and Socio-pastor.
8. The Bible they use is the “Dr. Seuss Version.”
7. There’s an ATM in the lobby.
6. Choir wears leather robes.
5. Worship services are B.Y.O.S. — “Bring Your Own Snake.”
4. No cover charge, but communion is a two-drink minimum.
3. Karaoke Worship Time.
2. Ushers ask, “Smoking or Non-smoking?”
1. The only song the organist knows is “In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida.”
Thursday, April 13, 2006