Alright, its time for another top ten list.
In honor of the fact that I have recently graduated from college and school is out for almost all of us, I have today the Top ten things to say when caught sleeping in class.
9. “This is just a 15 minute power-nap like they raved about in that time management course you sent me to.”
8. “Whew! Guess I left the top off the White-Out. You probably got here just in time!”
7. “I wasn’t sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm.”
6. “I was testing my keyboard for drool resistance.”
5. “I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work-related stress. Are you discriminatory toward people who practice Yoga?”
4. “Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to our biggest problem.”
3. “The coffee machine is broken…”
2. “Someone must’ve put decaf in the wrong pot…”
And the #1 best thing to say if you get caught sleeping at your desk…
1. ” … in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
Tuesday, May 09, 2006