Top Ten List
Alright, so I have been at my current job for about 3 months now, and I have to admit, I LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!! I love to serve these kids, and help them take step closer to Christ. These kids daily teach me without even knowing it, and it that is a great place to be.
So in celebration of all of this, I am writing my top ten list: “Top Ten signs that you spend too much with children” Here goes:
10) Instead of office chairs in your office, you have beanbags
9) There is no computer in your office, instead a Nintendo Gamecube, with the “Cars” game.
8) Your file cabinet is full of board games
7) You consider assembling race cars work
6) You do not use any words more than three syllables, or 5 letters
5) Your dvd collection does not contain any videos past the rating of PG
4) In the restroom, you go pee-pee or poo-poo
3) Play dough??? FUN!!!
2) You see the latest kids’ movie in the theater with out kids as “research”
And the number one sign that you spend too much time with children is…
1) Your day is not complete until you have a snack of fishy crackers and nap time.
Hope you enjoyed this as much as I did! Make it a great day, God bless!
Monday, September 11, 2006