I recently had a flat me made for an object lesson with kids. In order to honor this awesome occasion, I would like to make a top ten list. Here are the Top Ten uses for a Flat Me:
1. Stand in at work for me
2. Move around the house to scare the wife
3. Keep in the window while on vacation to scare burglars away
4. Send with people on vacation to take pictures with, so I can pictures of me all over the world.
5. Convince the world I have a twin
6. Literally be in two places at once
7. I can now be called “that guy”
8. He shows off my stunning good looks
9. Someone to share all my secrets with
10. Finally someone to watch “Wheel of Fortune” with!