Random thoughts floating through my head on this Monday afternoon:
- Monday is my favorite day of the week. I think it gets a bad rap. (I don’t work on Mondays)
- How is it possible that we have a really mild summer, then all of a sudden we get a hot week at the end of September?
- I spend entirely too much time watching TV, how about you?
- What would happen if Christians took just 1/2 the amount of time they watch TV, and spent it reading the Bible, and/or praying?
- Jesus was a miracle worker in the Bible, and he still is today!
- God is the ultimate owner of all things and He deserves our respect.
- Our series on respect has been awesome, but it is now time to put it away and start on our next series.
- I sometimes wonder what my dog is thinking. Does anyone else do that?
- I found that I care much more about twitter on days that I work, than on days that I am home.
- I’m an introvert (if you did not already know that).
- If you are an introvert, I highly recommend this book that I am reading: “Introverts in the Church” by Adam S. McHugh
We often get caught up in how big our problems are and forget how big God is…