Random thoughts on this day off:
- Initiative is not a natural thing for 99% of people
- When it comes to big things or even small things that need to be done, everyone is waiting for you to do it. Are you waiting for someone else?
- Nehemiah is the poster child for initiative
- Laziness is contagious more thoughts on this later
- 10/10/10? The most anticlimactic day of the decade
- When a politician tells me why I should vote for them instead of why I should not vote for their opponent, they’ll have my vote. But I’m not holding my breath.
- I wish that I was more patient than I am…
- We Christians dread praying for patience. I love what Jon Acuff says about this in the book “Stuff Christians Like“
- The holidays are coming… Start planning and saving money now, if you have not already
- The Dreaming Highway would make a great gift for the reader in your family.
That is all I’ve got for today…