Random thoughts from yesterday (I admit writing this one a day late, since I spent the entire day unplugged):
- I hate how much TV I watch, and have finally decided to do something about it. I’ll keep you posted.
- Mini-Me is due in like 6 weeks
- Took a new dads class in preparation of his arrival, and I am so glad that I did. If you’re planning on becoming a dad at any time, I highly recommend this.
- Jacob was a man who desperate for a blessing. In Genesis 27, he stole the blessing from his brother, then in chapter 32 he wrestled with God demanding a blessing. I wonder why he wanted so much blessing…
- Jacob used a goat to deceive his father, and was later deceived by his kids using a goat
- I’m not ____ enough is not an excuse (Judges 6:15, 16)
- When God calls you to something, He’ll equip you for it
- Our series on Uniqueness is incredible, I love it!
- God does not call the qualified, he qualifies the called
That’s All Folks