Thoughts for today:
- Tomorrow is the winter solstice, one of my favorite days of the year, because the days start to get longer again.
- Excited for Christmas, my family is coming to see me rather than me going to see my family.
- I am so thankful that God sent His Son to earth, so we can be freed from our sin.
- The joy that we have during the Christmas season, is all because God sent Jesus to earth.
- It seems as though this year has gone by really fast.
- Mini-Me can come at any time now.
- I thought it would fun to number my thoughts today and not just bullet points. Its sad actually, because now I wish I had more (and better thoughts).
- Painting and major decoration for the house is done, now it is just up to hanging stuff…
- For future reference, I’ll probably not blog for the first couple of days after Mini-Me is born, minus a short post to say that he is here, and perhaps a picture or something.
- Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah or whatever else you might say!